Thursday, October 7, 2010

With Hardship Comes Ease...


Allahu akbar! Again Allah (swt) showed me how incredibly amazing (too poor words...) He is and how He is always there and always have something for you - when you ask and when you don't...
I was feeling sad and frustrated because of a conversation/discussion with my husband, which again ended up with the conclusion that I never communicate enough. I always try avoiding conflicts and to ask too much of my husband and then of course conflicts arise in the end...
In stead of keeping the discussion going, which I usually would have done, I turned to Allah (swt) in prayer. I really realized then that when I, as a human being, can't sort out something, who is the Only One having the answers to every question?!...
I asked for help in my duaa and then in the Qur'an. Subhan'Allah... He gave me this beautiful answer:

No comments:

Post a Comment