Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Behind Every Great Blog...

Dear sisters!

I hope you're all doing well <3

You know I'm busy with studying - one week and two days until my last exam! Yay. I'm already trying to plan my two first weeks of holidays - although I have to work a bit too... My husband will be abroad visiting friends and I will be all by myself, so I need to do something I like! :-) Like going to the sea, visit a city/town I don't know yet, go to the forest, visit family, see friends, watch a movie at the cinema, go to a fav. café and have tea and cheesecake. Hehe. I haven't been alone for such a long time (10 days it'll be) since I married my husband four years ago, Alhamdulillah. It's a bit exciting. Lol.

By the way this picture and text below really made me laugh!



And the husbands wonder why the dinner isn't being served... - We're all busy blogging! :-D

And speaking of great blogs: I'm going to post a list of a few blogs I recently discovered, which I would definitely encourage you to visit - and hopefully follow too :-) Enjoy:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment