I really like to cook and I have learned to use cooking as some kind of therapy :-) - which makes me enjoy it even more. - Of course I also know days, where I don't feel like cooking anything... But mostly I try to be as mindful as possible, when I do prepare breakfast, lunch or dinner. Especially for dinner, when I cut vegetables, I notice how they feel in my hands, when I wash them. How they all sound differently, when I cut them and how wonderful they smell - uncooked or cooked etc. This changes the whole cooking experience and makes me feel very grateful especially for the fact that I can buy almost all kinds of foods and have something to eat every day, Alhamdulillah.
I made a list of dishes, which I cook during the week, to avoid having to think of a new dish every day. Sometimes I like to prepare new dishes though. Often I look for them on the Internet or I borrow cookbooks from the library.
I love the many food blogs around the net, so thank you for taking your time to share those wonderful recipes.
I would love to know some more websites (or blogs) with great recipes, so if you sisters would like to share your favorite ones with me, I'd be very delighted!
My favorite ones are:

No comments:
Post a Comment