I sometimes visit YouTube to watch the series or movies I loved watching, when I was a kid. It just gives me such a nice feeling and all the memories return. I feel like sharing my top 5 most loved childrens series/movies with you. You might know them and perhaps you'd like to share your top 5 on your blog and post your link to it below. I'd love to see what sisters from other countries watched when they were kids!! My list contains Swedish and German series 'cause I lived in Germany till I was 7 and when I then lived in Denmark, they showed Astrid Lindgren's wonderful (Swedish) stories on TV.
Pippi Långstrump
Emil i Lönneberga
Die Sendung mit der Maus
Meister Eder und Sein Pumuckl
Krtek (Der Kleine Maulwurf)
Here you can submit the link to your blog with your entry of your top 5 series/movies for kids:
No comments:
Post a Comment