One week ago I met a muslimah with three kids, where one of them was just 4 months old, masha'Allah. I haven't had many chances in my life to be close to babies, so I took the chance with this one. It was such a beautiful little boy all wrapped in a soft blanket. He was smiling at me all the time and I kissed his forehead and held his tiny tiny hands in mine to warm them. Subhan'Allah... I won't forget him in a long time :) Babies can be sooooo cute!!
And before I stumbled across this super cute picture:
It's called "Marzipan babies" but is made out of polymer clay. At first I thought it was really marzipan and thought that I'd never eat it just to be able to look at it forever.
Check out the artist's website for more cute "marzipan babies": old website: Camille Allen 1 and Camille Allen 2.
Here you have one more before I go:
Monday, October 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment