Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Stylish Blogger Award


Dear Marie and dear Blue Pearl! I want to thank you both so, so much for passing this award on to me! You both mean a lot to me and therefore it brings me a lot of joy everytime I receive something from you - like a comment, mail or award. Thank you for being who you are: Beautiful, wise women with pure hearts, masha'Allah!

The rules, when you receive this award, are to share 7 things about yourself...
 
1. I love stars, swallows, butterflies, snails, smiles, mountains, seas, flowers...
2. I can observe animals and also insects for hours
3. As a kid I wanted to be an archaeologist in Egypt
4. Now I want to work as a Speech-Language Pathologist with adults
5. I have relations with people who have beautiful hearts and I see them as my family
6. I love The Neverending Story as a book and as a movie
7. This night I dreamed about cheesecake. I am really craving it. Lol.

I give this award to the following beautiful sisters - and to those I didn't give it to: Know that you're just as wonderful as the bloggers below and you all deserve an award!! <3

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment