I was so lucky to be one of the winners of the Butterfly Award! Masha'Allah, thank you so much dear Farsilla! :-) You're too sweet and it's a beautiful award!
When you win this, the rules are that you write something about yourself and give the award to some wonderful people.
About me: I easily adapt to new situations - especially new places to live or when things change the place I live in. I try to see these new situations from a higher perspective and get the best of out it - and say Alhamdulillah, for everything that I have.
I give this award to:
Marie - The Color of Our Skin
Safyiah - Muslim Wife Secrets
Safiyah - Safiyah's Musings
Riham - Beauty of Islam
Sanaa Muslim Mama - Oldskool Muslim Mama
*Muslim mama* - A muslimah Mother
Maryam K - Islam Online Learning
Sorlisa - Bringing Modesty back into Fashion

No comments:
Post a Comment