Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award - see if you got it too!


I am really honored to have received my first award! Wonderful sister Blue Pearl gave it to me and it made me soooo happy. Thank you so much dear, this is such an awesome Blogger-sisterhood we have here and always more and more lovely sisters joining in!
'Cause I received the award, I have to tell 7 facts about myself and pass this award on to 7 others! :-D

7 facts about me:

1. I have blue eyes and really blonde hair - and my husband is my opposite (and I love it. Hehe)

2. I love the sound of swallows so much that when I hear them, the time stops for a moment or two

3. I was a vegetarian from 14-22 years of age, but now I eat meat, although it's very seldom

4. I clean my house with a mix of hot water and rose water

5. When I am sick, I just want to eat pineapple and drink water with bubbles

6. I love to travel, but if I'm close to my home, I'd rather be there

7. I dream of living in a house away from the city one day with lots of animals/pets and a few children of mine

And the VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD goes to:

Noor - Little Pink Strawberries 

Congratulations dear sisters! I LOVE your blogs! There are many other sisters I would love to give this award to, and I'm sorry if I gave it to sisters who already have received it some other time. Take care all of you - and remember to write 7 facts about yourself and to pass the award on to 7 others, if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment